Call Us +1(587)830 5061 ·



If you want to extend your stay in Canada, you must apply for an extension. Check your temporary resident status to make sure you apply before the expiry date. This will be on your visitor visa, study permit or work permit, the stamp in your passport or, if you do not have a stamp in your passport, 6 months from the day you entered Canada.

You should apply 30 days before your status expires to:

Extend your visitor, student or work status,

Change your permit type (for example, from a study permit to a work permit) or

Change your permit conditions (for example, if you are studying and you want to change schools, or if you are working and you want to change jobs).

For further details, please contact us.

Contact Us